Is CSF for you
Is serving the school and community something you enjoy? Did you get good grades last semester?
Want to be eligible for awards? Do you want to give another reason to colleges why
you’re a well rounded student? If so, apply to become a CSF member!
CSF Commercial made by: Dublin High School
What is CSF?
- The California Scholarship Federation is an honor society that recognizes highest academic achievement. Membership in our organization signifies excellence in academic achievement. To apply you must have a minimum G.P.A. of 3.0 and have taken core curriculum classes.
What are the Benefits?
- Scholarship opportunities for CSF members only.
Who can Apply?
- Seniors and Juniors who qualify are invited to apply in both August and January.
- Sophomores who qualify are invited to apply in January.
- Freshmen and 1st Sophomores can apply as associate members
“EVERY MEMBER MUST REAPPLY EVERY SEMESTER"
What is "Lifetime Membership"?
- Students who maintain membership for a minimum of four terms (one of which must be using grades from their senior year)
- Life Time members are honored by receiving: a CSF Lifetime pin, a separate CSF gold seal diploma, an Honor Cord to wear at Graduation.
The Seymour Memorial Award
Each spring, regional committees choose 50 outstanding CSF Life Members from among
candidates nominated by their chapter advisers. This process includes an application, essay,
letters of recommendation, and an interview. The final selection is made on the basis of
character, leadership, and service. Currently a total of $66,250 has been awarded to the
finalists chosen in this process. The award is now regarded as one of the highest scholastic
honors given to secondary school graduates in the state of California.