Transcript requests must be received in writing. **Phone requests cannot be processed.**
Normal processing time is 3 – 5 business days. There are no rush jobs available at any time.
You may pick up your transcript or have it mailed.
** If you need your transcript mailed, you need to provide a stamped, addressed envelope for EACH official transcript requested. Unofficial transcripts can be mailed together in one envelope but cannot be mailed in the same envelope as an Official Transcript.**
PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT ACCEPT PRE PAID EXPRESS ENVELOPES (FED EX/UPS/ETC)
1. Click on the link to access the Transcript Request form
Transcript Request English.pdf Transcript Request Spanish.pdf
2. Print the request form and fill it out
3. Make a copy of your photo ID
4. Make sure you have stamped, addressed envelopes for each transcript requested
5. Please mail the request form, stamped addressed envelope(s), and a copy of your photo ID to:
Antioch High School
Attn: Registrar's Office
700 W 18th Street
Antioch CA 94509
What Information Do I Need To Enroll My Child?
To enroll your student at Antioch High School you will need the following items:
1. Proof of age (original birth certificate, baptism record, passport or affidavit).
2. Immunization records (doctor’s verification of shots given).
ESPECIALLY THE NEW REQUIRED WHOOPING COUGH SHOT (TDAP)
3. Residence verification (two of the listed items below –ALL must be current and in the parent/guardian name)
a. PGE bill
b. water bill
c. final escrow papers,
d property tax bill,
e rental agreement.
4. Photo ID of resident for purposes of verifying identity only (CA driver’s license, CA ID card, passport)
5. Proof of legal guardianship if you are not the birth mother or father (court documents, foster care placement documents, notarized affidavit from birth mother or father)
6. Transcripts/Withdrawal packet from prior school
7. Copies of IEP's if your student is in Special Education
Click on the link below to print the Enrollment Packet. Enrollment hours are 8am - 3pm