What Information Do I Need To Enroll My Child?
To enroll your student at Antioch High School you will need the following items:
1. Proof of age (original birth certificate, baptism record, passport or affidavit).
2. Immunization records (doctor’s verification of shots given).
ESPECIALLY THE NEW REQUIRED WHOOPING COUGH SHOT (TDAP)
3. Residence verification (two of the listed items below –ALL must be current and in the parent/guardian name)
a. PGE bill
b. water bill
c. final escrow papers,
d property tax bill,
e rental agreement.
4. Photo ID of resident for purposes of verifying identity only (CA driver’s license, CA ID card, passport)
5. Proof of legal guardianship if you are not the birth mother or father (court documents, foster care placement documents, notarized affidavit from birth mother or father)
6. Transcripts/Withdrawal packet from prior school
7. Copies of IEP's if your student is in Special Education