Transcript requests must be received in writing. **Phone requests cannot be processed.**
Normal processing time is 3 – 5 business days. There are no rush jobs available at any time.
You may pick up ...more
What Information Do I Need To Enroll My Child?
To enroll your student at Antioch High School you will need the following items:
1. Proof of age (original birth certificate, baptism record, passport or affidavit).
2. Immunization records (doctor’s verification of shots given).
3. Residence verification (two of the listed items below –ALL must be current and in the parent/guardian name)
a. PGE bill
b. water bill
c. final escrow papers,
d property tax bill,
e rental agreement.
4. Photo ID of resident for purposes of verifying identity only (CA driver’s license, CA ID card, passport)
5. Proof of legal guardianship if you are not the birth mother or father (court documents, foster care placement documents, notarized affidavit from birth mother or father)
6. Transcripts/Withdrawal packet from prior school
7. Copies of IEP's if your student is in Special Education
Click on the link below to print the Enrollment Packet for your student's grade level. Print the "Stay Connected" packet for important school information.